What you can save
We do more to get you a better deal. That's why we negotiate on your behalf, and we can save you on average 30%. No fee to join.
We ensure transparency.
The garages create job costings validated by manufacturer data, so you know you’re not being overcharged; our built-in rules engine immediately flags work which requires further explanation from a garage.
It works like this…
- If the same job has already been completed on the vehicle before, is it within the expected time limits for the part?
- Have you been charged for 8 litres of oil when your engine only holds 6 litres?
- It means you know exactly what’s happening, you understand why the price is what it is and you are invoiced only for what has been approved.
See the table below for comparisons:
|BMW x 1||Replace differential oil
seal and brake fluid
|Volvo v60||36k service and rear
|Replace differential oil
|Ford Transit||30k service||£223.00||£63.27||28%|
|Nissan Qashquai||Minor service||£132.50||£29.75||22%|
|Mazda CX-5||30k service||£111.01||£28.20||25%|
|Audi Quattro||Alternator and
We give you access to our simple Cloud Portal
- Secure online system
- Easily accessed from any location
- Add, delete or amend your vehicles and drivers all from one simple dashboard
- DVLA look up tool verifies your vehicle data
We make sure you don’t miss any of the important stuff
- Receive alerts for due dates so you can book maintenance work or renew policies, so you're always compliant
Want to know more about the benefits ServicePoint could bring to your business?
Download our Business Case document to share.
Call 0808 250 2287 to find out more and see a demo.